Quantcast

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chromeo on Yo Gabba Gabba!

I was put onto the Canadain electrofunk sounds of Chromeo not to long ago by my good friend Jane. They have a really unique sound worth checking out, and happen to be the latest guest artists on one of my favorite shows Yo Gabba Gabba!



Yo Gabba Gabba! is one of the few kids shows I fuck with now a days as they incorporate really good musical acts and just music in general into the show. The celebrity features go on and on but here is one of my favorite Yo Gabba Gabba! clips that doesn't even feature one. Party in my Tummy

Check out more Chromeo on their myspace. Hey since their from Montreal maybe we'll meet P Thugg and Dave 1 this weekend, who knows.


-john-

via pfop

1 comment:

  1. hahha. party in my tummy is my favorite too. =]

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us