Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nike Dunk Mid SB - Icy Blue / Black

So I definitely haven't posted much from Nike SB for quite a while, but these solid and simple Dunk Mids really stuck out to me.

In what is almost a reverse Tiffany colorway, the shoe features a fully suede upper with a black full grain leather swoosh. These should be out in May as part of the Summer releases for Nike SB.


via sneakerfiles


  1. these would go so hard with my urkel shirt.

  2. OOOOOoOoOOOO! These I LOOVE!! I want a pair!! I'm off to google them to see how damn expensive they are. Gotta be a fortune if I love them at first glance. That's always how it works for me.

  3. Nope they should be like 75-100
    Check out krudco in Rochester, only place in the area if u wanna get em in person. Or u can try



Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us