Quantcast

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Faces in the Crowd - Harlem's Cash at The Kid Daytona Listening Party

Also while at The Kid Daytona's listening party last week, we caught up with Harlem's Cash. Since his gold Radii seemed to be the hit of the evening we decided to faces in the Crowd him as well.


Name: Harlem's Cash
Age: I'm 25. Feb 4th 1984. Always gotta keep it official. Industry age is wack. Why lie? Like dudes be having 5o'clock shadows like nah I'm 18.
Occupation: Rapper
Favorite Brand: I really support zara a lot, its like a high end with low end prices, from the quality to the designs. And footwear, Radii, they work closely wit me and support my music and my brand as a whole. These upcoming months are gonna be dope look forward to a collabs between me and Radii.
Wearing: Shirt - Zara
Pants - Zara
Sneakers - Radii Gold 420 Tops
Watch - Casio
Glasses - Urban Outfitters

Cake or Wings?: Wings!!!! Wit blue cheese and a sprite

Favorite track on Daytona's album?: "Honestly" cause my talk shit game on that track is legendary, got in puff daddy mode... Not P Diddy I'm talking the dude wit the grey patch of hair and the scurl on who shot ya.


Once again thanks to Harlem's Cash for taking part in Faces in the Crowd and for being an avid reader of SwaggerDap!


-john-


Previously:
Faces in the Crowd: The Kid Daytona

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us