Quantcast

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bape x Undercover - NOWHERE Sneakers

With the reopening of Bape London not to far away, it would seems as if the NOWHERE shop in Dover Street Market should be coming to a close soon. Well before that can happen, Nigo and Jun are teaming up for a final collaborative item through the store, a pair of Bape x Undercover NOWHERE sneakers.





Set to release exclusives at NOWHERE in London's Dover Street Market very soon.

Even though I have a pair of Ape Stas similar to em, I NEED these in my life. I've always been a fan of what Undercover does with the Jack Purcell model, especially with Silly Thing, but never have gotten my hands on any. So any readers out in London, get at me!



-john-


via Nigo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us