Quantcast

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Y-3 Hayworth Mid II - a/w 2009

For the Fall 2009, Y-3 is adding some color to the usual grayscale Hayworth Mid II by releasing a red and blue pair along with the staple black variation.







The Y-3 Hayworth is one of the most comfortable shoes I own, and I'm really liking these new solid colors. However I still think I like the all black best as it's interesting to see it with the black midsole and no color touches at all.

These will be available in Y-3 stores and accounts next season.


-john-

via HB

3 comments:

  1. i want a pair. the red ones please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? would you wear them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leather on these is butter. If I had the cash, i'd robocop immed.

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us