Quantcast

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finally Got My Pair of Nike Coraline Dunks!

So it has been almost 2 whole months since I found out that Nike would be blessing me with a free pair of Coraline Dunks. They arrived at my house a few weeks ago and now that I finally made it home I was able to check them out...

Not to be unappreciative but I was a little disappointed to see that the presentation of the sneakers was far less than the original 100 pairs that were given out. The box was a plain Nike Sportswear box, and there were no attatchments/ props from the movie to be put on the shoe.
However they did have a little Coraline postcard which was a nice touch.



The shoes are really sick though, and every fine detail is amazing, down to the hand stitched look.

The buttons on the top lace eyelets were also a nice touch.

The inner lining has a light star pattern in it .... as does in insole.



Now I just have to decide which color laces to use, as they come with black, navy, and royal blue.... hmmm.


After all is said and done, Nike wins.
1. I feel like they paid me back after years of loyalty. (which always makes a customer feel good)
2. Not only did I go and see Coraline, I loved it, want the DVD, and now have a pair of shoes that will bring up the movie in discussion every time I put them on.

Smart people over there.



-john-

1 comment:

  1. I love them!!! The light blue interior and soles are so nice. I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us