Quantcast

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Graduation Hiatus

First I would like to give a quick apology to everyone who reads the blog for the short leave of absence that I have taken from posting. Don't worry, nothing is wrong and I'll be back posting on the regular tomorrow.
Second I would like to say congratulations to all of the graduates of Syracuse University in the class of 2009. And if you don't already know, that is the reason that I haven't been able to post, Graduation baby!

The Carrier Dome was rather packed as the Vice President happened to be our speaker.

We were all captivated, touched, motivated ...... and well .... Tweeting most of the time to be honest.


I'll be organizing more pics from the graduation to throw up here but for now I just wanted to let everyone know the deal. We back in here for fashion, art, and life, apologies again for the few days off.



-john-

3 comments:

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us