Quantcast

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Kanye Mullet

There's been tons of buzz about this mullet that Kanye apparently rocked for his Inaugural Ball performance. After hearing about it on a bus and checking the internet quickly in doubt, I sort of figured that it was all a joke.

Well...... I was wrong.....




Yea this is probably the 1st and last post I'll ever throw up on a mullet but this just had me dying, and I think it's because the dude actually pulls it off. He went full on 80's on everyone, looking like The Wedding Singer, and I won't even front it's not a bad look. Not saying I wanna see 'em come in style or anything tho.

Remember people. Business in the front, party in the back.


-john-

via nahright

1 comment:

  1. soo kanye wanted the alfonso ribeiro - silver spoons look?

    http://80srewind.net/80s/images/ricky_and_alfonso.jpg

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us