Quantcast

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Say Who’s Real: Is that a fake Drake account on Twitter or not??



So I’m officially a twitter addict now and at times I hit entertainers up just to see what’s good. Every now and then some of ‘um will strike up a decent convo: shouts to D.A. from ChesterFrench,B.o.B, Kenn Starr, Daytona, Omen and 6th Sense! Oh yeah, and the dude Mike from Tech Crunch. Well, I’ve been hittin the boy "Drake" up too. I put his name in quotes because there’s been news going around that the twitter account is actually a fake. I myself have not been able to get a solid verification from my sources, but would still hit the account up for the fun of it – hey you never know, it could be him.

However, me and this talktoDrakeAtf got into a little twitter argument and one of my boys told me to chill out and reminded me that it’s probably a fake account.

The convo is below.

He told Mickey Factz that he was in the studio and all I was doing was having a little fun and tried to throw his own music line at him. When he didn’t pick up on what I was talking about, I wasn’t trying to be a straight asshole or anything, but instead playfully saying “come on, you should know ya own shit man.” Well, the person behind the computer or alleged G1 phone took it to the heart – dude even said I suck.


The Twitter Convo

talktoDrakeATF: @MickeyFactz studio. about 16 hours ago from web in reply to MickeyFactz

Meezyy: @talktoDrakeATF feelin alone? No homo about 16 hours ago from TwitterBerry in reply to talktoDrakeATF

talktoDrakeATF: @Meezyy naw about 16 hours ago from web in reply to Meezyy

Meezyy: @talktoDrakeATF please tell me you at least know why I asked that about 16 hours ago from TwitterBerry in reply to talktoDrakeATF

talktoDrakeATF: @Meezyy naw i dont.. about 16 hours ago from web in reply to Meezyy

Meezyy: @talktoDrakeATF "why do I feel so alone?...like everybody passin through the studio was in character like they actin out a movie role..." ? about 15 hours ago from TwitterBerry in reply to talktoDrakeATF

talktoDrakeATF: @Meezyy say whats real.you suck tryna give out song clues about 15 hours ago from web in reply to Meezyy

Meezyy: @talktoDrakeATF fuck you mean? Its your song, you shoulda picked up early! Haha about 15 hours ago from TwitterBerry in reply to talktoDrakeATF

Meezyy: @talktoDrakeATF I'm sendin song clues as if they were for you to know!!! about 15 hours ago from TwitterBerry in reply to talktoDrakeATF

talktoDrakeATF: @Meezyy whoa calm all that dumb shit down..you asked me was i feeling lonely no homo like thats a everyday question. about 15 hours ago from web in reply to Meezyy

Meezyy: @talktoDrakeATF You takin this all the wrong way. I'm dive-rollin out of this one homie about 15 hours ago from TwitterBerry in reply to talktoDrakeATF

End Convo

Don’t get this all twisted, I’m a huge Drake Fan. In fact, I get made fun of, called a Stan, Groupie, etc sometimes for how much I advocate that he’s the truth. So if it’s really him, someone let him know “my bad and sorry for the misunderstandin” If it’s not him, someone in his camp needs to finally get the poser down and put the real Drake up there.

Holla ,

Meez

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us