Quantcast

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Gas'd - "Love is Real" (August 1st)

Gas'd, a new line out of Cali, will be introducing their very 1st season on August 1st. "Love is Real" is the collection, which features the overly simple aesthetic of 4 basic shapes that "spell" LOVE.






To be honest I'm not sure how I stumbled upon this brand, but the second I saw their stuff I was in love with it. The overly simple aesthetics of the shapes are awesome, and even though it may not seem it, each shirt carries such a different feel. I remember learning in class how shapes and angles can compliment certain bodies and direct your eyes to different places, which is exactly what these shirts do. Definitely have to at least pick up the ▲❍▼❏ (LOVE) logo tee and maybe another.

As far as I know the line is unisex and will be launching through their Gas'dsation webstore on August 1st.

Also be sure to check out AFTA-1, who works with Gas'd and does everything audio for them.


-john-

1 comment:

  1. Dunno y but that circle shirt is so dope to me! hah

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us