Quantcast

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Adidas x MCC - "My Colorful Life" Videos

For their Adicolor "My Colorful Life" exhibition in Beijing, Adidas Originals teamed up with a few local companies to get creative and fun with the project. One of them, MCC, put out a bunch of really cool promo videos featuring this small statue character Fatko in random real life situation which are all pretty funny.



This next video is one of the few that doesn't use humor, but I thought that it was really well done...



The music in all of them is really fitting, whoever put these all together did a really good job.

I didn't want to post them all, but there are a total of 15 videos, all under 2 minutes long and with a similar theme, which you can check out here.

Also check out pictures from the Adicolor "My Colorful Life" exhibit here.



-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us