Quantcast

Friday, July 17, 2009

Freshjive Says Goodbye to Branding

To be perfectly honest, Freshjive is just one of those OG brands that I've always respected but never really been feeling their stuff. In fact I think I've owned only one t-shirt from them in my clothes buying career. However, like them or not, I think that their newest ploy to pull all branding and logos from their s/s 2010 products is absolutely awesome!
Take a look...





So as you can see there is no logos or branding of any sort, and even where there should be logos there is only a blank tag. I'm interested to see if their products will follow suit and be very minimalist or just the tags and regularly logo's things.

Look out for this unbranded Freshjive line next Spring.


-john-

via HS

1 comment:

  1. Freshjive is one of the best brands specializing in fashion clothing, hip hop wear, rap wear, tee shirt, sweatshirt, T-shirt, jacket, club wear, hoodie, fitted hat and a lot more. The Freshjive clothing brings you the most fascinating collection on street wear clothes available in market.

    Superdry Clothing

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us