Quantcast

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meg and her Avant-garde taste

Time: 17:18:02 Eastern...

Fahrenheit: 15 Degrees (Feels like 9)...

Font: Verdana (Helvetica not available)...

A day to go down in history books.... The infamous Meg writes her first blog entry ahhh...


Soo, yeah I thought it was time to get cracking on this blogging stuff and when I saw Jeremy Scott's collections, I knew I had to share.

Jeremy's designs are down right outrageous and comical, I love them! He has about six different collections out each one having their own unique inspiration. He designs women's as well as men's fashion, so guys check it out too! Check out his entire collection at www.jeremyscott.com/



This bag was actually a collaboration with Longchamp, a French bag company. You can purchase it at http://www.colette.fr/

Some people graduate college and go to macy's to buy nice suits to start their big jobs, this is what I'll be wearing when I step into the real world....








And for the men (drum roll please...)



Real men wear CareBears....

Peace n remember.... Comic Sans kills!

2 comments:

  1. that red Frylock sweater has been worn by Kanye as well as Lupe actually ....prett nice indeed

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us