Quantcast

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I must admit....I'm in love with TITS.

I copped this shirt a while ago just cuz I thought it was hot and what...

(Thats not me in the picture.)


... and just cuz I liked the brand so much I peeped their website, found a gallery, and found out that unlike most t-shirt labels that just recycle old graphics of late rappers, etc,etc - They take the photos themselves and put them on shirts. Thats fuckin awesome.







More Pics Here


THE T.I.T.S. BIO
Two In The Shirt is a fresh new company with a focus on bringing tastefully provocative clothing to the forefront of fashion. The name "Two In the Shirt" is derived from the acronym T.I.T.S., which is quite fitting considering the nature of the clothing itself.

1 comment:

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us