Thursday, July 01, 2010

Faces in the Crowd: Ty S. on the 5 Train

Get Closer to Ty's: Bowtie / Shoes

Name: Ty S.
Age: 20
Hometown: Manhattan, NYC
Occupation: Self Employed Barter
Favorite Brand: Goyard, because they're the most inspirational brand, that stays true to themselves.

Urban Ears headphones, New Era hat, MRT bowtie (His Brand), Uniqlo shirt and pants, Danish Design watch, Goyard bag, Android Homme shoes.

Where you headed?

My girlfriends house. I was supposed to go to the W hotel. I should go to Forbes Magazine though, 'cause I like to go there and write ideas down.

Follow Ty on Twitter and be sure to check out his website, MrTalented - where he sells those cool ties and brooches. Oh, and if you're wondering what Ty was listening to, check out SongZiGe for my first Sorry To Interrupt post.

Previously: Lesly at Brooklyn Yard

1 comment:

  1. Pretty awesome bro! Thanks for the feature(s).



Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us