Quantcast

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott - Teddy Bear Sneakers

I feel like a broken record here, but Jeremy Scott for Adidas Originals has once again stepped up the level of craziness creativity. For Spring '11 we will get some Teddy Bear Sneakers... yea, just beyond awesomely nuts...




Sure they might not be the most wearable/ versatile sneakers out there (especially for guys), but if I ever get invited to a Playboy pajama party, I know exactly what I'm wearing! My only critique is that the bear looks quite a bit like Snuggles, but it's still the cutest thing I've seen all day... well aside from this.

I need to be on whatever this man is taking during his design process. Eternal inspiration. Adidas just keeps winning by giving these fantastic designers the resources and platform to make these collections under them. I can't wait to see what Stella Mcartney has in store for England and the Olympics.




PREVIOUSLY: Adidas Originals by Jeremy Scott - JS Wings 2.0


-john-

via highsnobiety

1 comment:

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us