Quantcast

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kid Cudi Live @ Bape NYC

Kid Cudi did a little last minute performance at Bape NYC last month, and now there is finally good quality footage of the show as well as some behind the scenes talks with Mr Rager himself...



Just two quick questions on this one:

1) REVOFEV is constantly stuck in my head. Am I the only one singing "WOOOoooAAAOOOOOooo" on the streets?? I can't be.

2) What ever happened to enjoying live shows? Seems like 9/10 people in the audience were too busy trying to record and take pictures to even have any fun. Or am I being an old man?



Rage.



-john-


via nahright

1 comment:

  1. Ya I was there, I would say the 9 out of 10 is right on.

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us