Quantcast

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Tom Ford s/s 2010 Eyewear Ads

For me, what Junya Watanabe is to ready-to-wear, Tom Ford is to eyewear; I fall in love with collection after collection but own no pieces because of the price points. Last year I came close to buying a pair but couldn't pull the trigger, however with the way things look this season I'm not so sad anymore.
This new ad campaign features both mens and womens sunglasses and sight glasses, as modeled by Carolyn Murphy and Nicholas Hoult...







The photoshoot is so so perfect, and the eyewear looks great! The mens sunglasses in the 1st picture and the womens in the 3rd picture stand out the most to me. And I'm also starting to fancy the last 2 sight glasses with the extra thick frames for the ladies... at least I'm pretty sure it's the glasses that I'm liking so much and not just the pictures.

If you enjoy eyewear like this, you should check out williamyan, where I got this from and where there is always great eyewear content, as well as much more fashion from the NYC streets.



-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us