Quantcast

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Faces in the Crowd: Joshua in NoLita

On our way from Little Italy to SoHo the other day, we crossed paths with Joshua, who was desperately trying to hail a cab. Luckily he couldn't get one for a few minutes so we got the chance to snap a quick picture of him for Faces in the Crowd. I was instantly drawn by the trench jacket, intrigued by his anti-fur pin and in love with the awesome vintage shades, while Meezy was oogling over his Palladium boots. Everything is put together very well in my opinion, but you can decide for yourself...



Name: Joshua

Age: 29

Occupation: Filmmaker / Lifestyle expert / TheDiscerningBrute.com

Favorite Brand(s): Loomstate, Kuyichi, NOVACAS, Matt & Nat, April 77, Edun, G-Star Raw

Wearing: Levi's Recycled Denim, Canvas Palladium Boots, Thrift Marc Jabocs Cotton-Molseskin Trench, Loomstate Organic Cotton Tee, Vintage Sunglasses from Fabulous Fanny's, Organic Cotton-Knit Sweater, Thrift acrylic scarf.

Next Fashion Purchase?: I need a new travel bag. My ancient Adidas sports-bag finally ripped after hundreds of trips and I need to upgrade considering it was over 15 years old! I have my eye (and some drool) on some Matt & Nat bags....

I went on an interview today, so what is your LEAST favorite question you get asked?
As a vegan, my LEAST favorite question is "where do you get your protein". What is this, 1973? I've been vegan for over 12 years and I'm in the best shape of my life! When guys like Mac Danzig of the UFC, Ricky Williams & Tony Gonzalez, the running Back of the Miami Dolphins and tight end for the Atlanta Falcons, and tons of other competitive athletes from all sports can be awesome veg athletes, it's ridiculous that people still think that it's difficult to get protein.



Thanks to Joshua for being part of Faces in the Crowd, and be sure to check out his blog, The Descerning Brute, where he discusses "Fashion, Food, and Etiquette for the Ethically Handsome Man"... I can almost guarantee that you are already intrigued!

---
PREVIOUSLY - Faces in the Crowd: Frantz in Japan



-john-

2 comments:

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us