Quantcast

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Johnny Cupcakes Lecture Series Video

Over the past few years Johnny Cupcakes has been on tour doing an international lecture series. We we're lucky enough to watch him at Syracuse University and then go on a wild rumpus against fakes. Check out the video below that highlights the series.



Words from the man:

To be honest, when I was first asked to lecture- I was kind of nervous. I even brought some extra deodorant with me for extra precaution. When I returned home from my lecture, I was sort of weary about doing another one. Grabbing some Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies out of my freezer, I sat down to check my email. To my surprise-- I found hundreds of e-mails in my inbox, from now inspired, motivated, excited students. After that-- I had a whole new positive outlook on lecturing.. and I don't even need extra deodorant! It makes me feel like I'm doing more than just making t-shirts. Even if my story + words of wisdom only inspires and motivates just one person, I feel I can die a happy guy.

Follow Johnny on twitter and become a fan on facebook.

-Meez

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us