Quantcast

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pastelle by Kanye - Sneak Peek

KANYE STYLE CAPS LOCK EDIT: NOT TOO LONG AFTER I POSTED THIS, KANYE'S PEOPLE FROM PASTELLE HIT US UP ASKING TO TAKE THE IMAGES DOWN. APPARENTLY THE LINE HAS BE CANCELLED AND THE PHOTO SHOOT IS OLD. SORRY TO KANYE AND TO OUR FANS FOR HYPING IT UP WITHOUT HAVING MORE SOLID INFO. AND I HOPE KANYE DOESN'T SHIT ON ME IN ALL CAPS. IF YOU ARE JUST DYING TO SEE THE IMAGES, A BUNCH OF PEOPLE PROBABLY STILL HAVE THEM UP, LIKE MTV, BUT I HAD TO TAKE EM DOWN SINCE WE WERE THE SOURCE.

___________________________________


Kanye's line, Pastelle, which has been in the works for what seems like years now, finally has some lookbook style preview shots out. Which means that we could be seeing it finally launch sometime relatively soon...






No, it's not much, and yes I feel like we've already seen Kanye wear these pieces too award shows and whatnot, but it doesn't look too bad. The varsity jackets are very nice, can't decide which I like more. And the tiger pull over is what it is, not my style.

Wish I had more information on these or the line in general but I do not. And the Pastelle site (Past.Tell.Museum) is still static.


-john-

via BT2

7 comments:

  1. This is a teaser. I'm dying to see more lookbooks. At least they're finally getting the ship out the docks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I need to see more. I like the pull over but I am expecting so much more from Mr. West. Hmmm..gotta wait and see I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks too much like Ice Cream to me. Kanye YOU ARE NOT Pharrell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Yall, just got an email from Kanye's people saying that the line has been canceled. They asked me to remove the pics and everything also so I'll be back with an edited post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not BAD!!!!!!!!

    I like It

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us