Quantcast

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nike - NSW Blazer Mid "Perforated Stitch"

Maybe it's just that I'm paying attention more since I stare at them for hours on end, but lately it seems that Nike has been putting out some really great footwear. Here we have a Blazer mid with two nice touches: a perforated swoosh, and a stitched detail right above the midsole.





We rarely get Blazer Mids from Nike (especially for men) so these 2 shoes right here are a pleasant surprise. I like that extra wrap of material that the mid gets and the stitch accent makes it look even better on these 2 shoes. Both are very nice, although I'm getting a little tired of black and red everything so the other pair just looks better to me.

Grab em now at NSW accounts.


-john-

via Standard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us