Quantcast

Friday, February 06, 2009

8FIVE2 Shop x Staple and Eric Haze - Hong Mutha Fuckin' Kong

8FIVE2 shop in Hong Kong has gotten together with both Staple and artist Eric Haze for two more versions of the infamous Hong Mutha Fuckin' Kong tees.

8FIVE2 x Staple


8FIVE2 x Eric Haze


When out in Hong Kong we picked up the OG Hong Mutha Fuckin' Kong tees so needless to say I think these are a necessity. Hopefully The Reed Space wont sell out too fast as they just dropped in store this week.
Also available at 8FIVE2 skate shop in Hong Kong.

Since I know I won't be making it back to Hong Kong for my birthday today, I guess these shirts will do for the time being.


-john-

via Orchard St.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us