Quantcast

Friday, August 13, 2010

Heyday Fall 2010 Lookbook

Heyday's Fall 2010 line of footwear should be trickling into accounts and online shops very soon. And to get a nice look at the collection, peep the lookbook, fresh off the e-presses...







The pewter Super Shifts and rustic brown Super Smooth Boots in the 1st two pictures especially stand out to me as exceptionally clean and versatile pieces. The entire line looks great though, sticking with the solid colors and rich materials. Muy bueno.

Check for these at Heyday accounts in the coming weeks.


PREVIOUSLY: Heyday Holiday 2010 Short Film



-john-

3 comments:

  1. "pewter Super Shifts" made me think of "Mr. Pewterschmidt"

    ReplyDelete
  2. dood, add that to your book of rhymes. please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for this article to be post. I want to these gorgeous outfits for 2010. Now I know what to buy. I love all the outfits and their shoes.

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us