Quantcast

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Uniqlo by Jil Sander J+ Preview

To keep us all excited about the upcoming Jil Sander J+ line at Uniqlo, there are some sneak preview images surfaces from both the mens and womens collection.

Mens:




Womens:



Looking at the pieces, J+ probably won't drop for a solid month or two but the two lines look nice and clean from this preview. The mens line consists of 40 pieces of knits, suits, button downs, and slacks, of which nothing will cost over $200 USD. Not too bad, especially considering how sick the jacket and suit above look. I wanna say "must cop" but then again I don't wanna look at every 3rd dude in SoHo with my same winter jacket. Maybe it'll be for when I'm outta town.

I'll be sure to keep you all updated on this.



-john-

via racked, men.style, hypebeast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us