Quantcast

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Uniform Experiment - Painting Carabiners

Last year Uniform Experiment came out with these dope dope dope carabiners that cost a damn arm and a leg. Well they are back with some new colors and minus a few gems but the price tag is still rather steep...




No doubt that they are unique and I'm sure great quality, but over $300US for a carabiner is a little out of control if you ask me (and I blog about overpriced shit all day!). But can't lie, if I had the money to make frivolous purchases like this, one of these bad boys would be hanging from my belt loop right now.

Made of brass and coming in navy, mint, yellow, and orange, they're available now at honeyee


-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us