Quantcast

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

EXOvault Metal iPhone Cases

Yesterday one of my friends showed me these crazy iPhone cases from EXOvault that are made entirely out of 2 pieces of metal...






"The EXOvault case is machined from solid metal stock in two pieces, providing you with a distinctive beautiful handcrafted object that sets itself apart from the average modern plastic world."

Kinda goes in the exact opposite direction of the sleek iPhone design but i think these are incredible. Not exactly the most practical thing for a pocket though, or else I would completely have my hands on one of these puppies. I love that brushed brass one.

The aluminum and brass ones shown here are $95 each and there is also a special order aerospace grade titanium version that will run you $300. They are made to order and right out of Brooklyn. Order here.


-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us