Quantcast

Friday, February 29, 2008

Crooks & Castles - Illuminati Collection '08

Crooks & Castles started the Illuminati collection a few years back with just a few tees that were all black and white based.
The set has transformed into an ill cut and sewn line that keeps with humble colors yet focuses on the attention to detail and quality.


a wool jacket, which Matso, the resident Crooks head could only describe as "crack"

If I could rock a bandana without looking like a fool trust me I would, cause these are rather ill.

The complete collection will be dropping soon so check out your premium Crooks retailers to cop. (i.e. Union, Reed Space, Crooks Flagship, etc.)


-john-

1 comment:

  1. That floral inlay on the 3rd image....cot damn! Good looks Swagger Dap. This is a dope blog I'm just learning about. I will tell 3 friends.

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us