Quantcast

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Christian Rich - The Decadence (Mixtape)

After a little delay, Christian Rich has finally dropped their newest work, The Decadence...




DOWNLOAD: Christian Rich - The Decadence


"All songs are written and produced by Christian Rich (with the exception of the “Famous Girl” remixes), and guest contributors include Pharrell Williams, Pusha T (of the Clipse), Shanell (of Young Money), Y-O (of U-N-I), Bjorn (from Peter Bjorn and John), DJ Benzi and Dstar, Clinton Sparks and more!"



I'm just finishing my 1st run through and I'm digging it! Got a nice electric upbeat vibe, makes me want to be chilling on a rooftop in the Summer with some cold ones. And all of the Famous Girl remixes are pretty dope.



-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us