Quantcast

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Pokémon Jet Fleet from All Nippon Airways

Reason #1,278 that I should move to Japan: All Nippon Airways has an entire fleet (well, 4 planes) that are shrouded in Pokémon! Now apparently this isn't exactly the most recent news, but it's new to me and I was so excited at receiving this email that I had to share the pictures with yall...







Yep, three 747s and a 767 flying through the skies everyday with your favorite Pokémon aboard. Amazing. And ANA was nice enough to break down the designs so that you know exactly which Pokémon will be on the side of your plane.

After seeing this, I seriously have no idea why I'm still living in the states.


-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us