Quantcast

Monday, November 22, 2010

Super a/w 2011

Super is about ready to ship their holiday collection, with some new looks in both sunglasses and eyeglasses...








The mix of metal and acetate in their frames this season looks really nice, especially with the strong gold on the arms. And while it doesn't really fit with the rest of the collection that last pair of 'crystal' eyeglasses are kind of amazing.

Am I the only one who occasionally wishes I needed to wear eyeglasses, only to very quickly take the thought back since I know I'll eventually have to and will surely hate it?


-john-

1 comment:

  1. Check out my new style of clothing. Trying to bring royalty to urban fashion.


    http://royalshirts.spreadshirt.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us