Quantcast

Monday, September 14, 2009

Mick Boogie x Peter Bjorn & John - Re-Living Thing (Video & Mixtape)

Mick Boogie just finished another masterpiece as he took Peter Bjorn & John's Living Thing album and mashed it up with some of hip hop's up and coming rappers and producers.

I had this chilling on my desktop for a few days but once I saw this music video for the song Stay This Way featuring Big Pooh, Chaundon, and Phil Nash (Jazzy Jeff did the mix) I HAD to post it. This is my favorite song on the tape and the video is absolutely ill. Get ready to reminisce about grade school with this one...


"I enjoyed childhood, Mick I must confess. What I remember most, having no stress"


The video by Myk Dawg fits perfectly to the song. I love the NES graphics!

The mixtape is also really well done, so give it a listen. Got Big Sean, Mickey Factz, Naledge, Christian Rich, Talib, GZA, U-N-I, Donnis, Wale, 88-Keys, and way more on there.

Mick Boogie x Peter Bjorn & John - Re-Living Thing



-john-

via nahright

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us