Quantcast

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Patta x Keep Shaheen

Amsterdam's Patta and LA's Keep are teaming up once again, this time on Keeps signature Shaheen model...






Subtle Patta colors in a classic Keep silhouette make this shoe awesome. I usually think that Keeps look way better on women but these I think are really versatile, I would rock em in a heartbeat. The price is a little inflated because of the Patta collaboration though.

Super exclusive, these just came in at eastwestworldwide.
Remember to use the code "SwaggerDap" to save %20!


I think Joan should be all over these...



-john-

1 comment:

  1. HAH! Ohh you already know.. I WOULD be all over these! =) I need to get myself a pair.

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us