Quantcast

Monday, September 21, 2009

Jay-Z in Simply Complicated Apparel

Now this isn't normally my style, but I had to be on my TMZ steez for this one. Our friends over at Simply Complicated apparel got a huge cosign from Jay-Z as he rocked their popular "Global View" tee while performing with Coldplay in London just a few days ago...

(more pics on their blog)


One of my favorite parts of having this blog is the relationships that are built. For example I started talking to Grant, who runs Simply Complicated, a few months back and since then I've gotten to see his brand grow and evolve. When you see most of these street wear companies you might think that they have huge budgets and a team of people helping with designs and order fulfillment, which in some cases is definitely true. But in getting to know Grant I've seen that he is more or less a one man operation, designs everything from scratch, he's still in school, and is working to scrape together enough money to get Simply Complicated off of the ground. And with all that said he has Jay-Z wearing one of his shirts. So if you see Grant on Twitter give him a pat on the back.


You can grab the Global View tee (also comes in purple) or more from their collection through their store.



-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us