Quantcast

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Honey Mustard Sandwiches & Supra Vaiders

So its lunch time and I decide to make a sandwich for myself. Now back at school its easy to be spoiled and have the lunch ladies throw the exotic cheeses, lettuce, tomatoes, jalapeƱos and most importantly HONEY MUSTARD on there for you. Unfortunately my mom had no such things in her house so I took matters into my own hands.

French's Yellow Mustard

Pure Golden Blossom Honey

Put um in a plastic Egchk!

Whip it whip it. Stir it stir it.

It looks gross as f*ck...

But I swurr it was good enough to eat.

Now are these Mustard Yellow Supra Vaider samples good enough to be released?




The mustard yellow colorway is a little different and will hit Supra accounts later on this year.

Yessir stay tuned.

-Meezy

Supra Pics and Info Via The Shoe Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us