Quantcast

Monday, November 02, 2009

Chocoolate 3rd Anniversary x Bape

If I was still in Hong Kong, Chocoolate would take up half of my wardrobe. They are an HK based brand that always kind of reminded me of Bape except they have a lower price point and way more stores. So I guess I shouldn't be all too surprised that they teamed up with Bape for their 3rd anniversary collection...


ChocoolAPE!





This is a special package that include all of the anny items together, in gold obviously.

Apparently there will be a week long pop-up shop in Hong Kong for these items starting on November 7th. I can't even imagine the mayhem at that store. Wish I was already on a sidewalk waiting.


-john-

via hypebeast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us