Quantcast

Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Die

I present .... the death ....... of the cool....

So I got to go out on my friends boat today, which was cool right up until the end. But after we got back I was on the dock, on my phone, missed a step, and all of a sudden .....splash





Damn Crooks shirt is blood stained and my whole fit got the salt water treatment, but luckily somehow in the 1/2 second I was airborn I had the sense to toss my phone and LV shades to a dryer place. Whew.
Gunna be sore this weekend fa sure. Scraped up good.

Stay safe people and remember there's a heaven for a G.


-john-

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about ur accident falling off your friends BOAT, but glad u were able to save ur PHONE and L FUCKING V SHADES. question tho, was ur butler there to break ur fall? lol jk, feel better kid.

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us