Quantcast

Thursday, May 10, 2012

UNIQLO Wake-Up

Very quietly (possibly due to lack of promotion), UNIQLO has released a barrage of apps lately that fit in with your daily life. The latest is actually a pretty cool, albeit simple, alarm clock called UNIQLO Wake-Up.



Wake-Up plays some peaceful music and a very pleasant female voice tells you the time and weather in an awkwardly melodic way. It worked fine for me this morning, but if you're a heavy sleeper you might want to set your extremely annoying and brash iPhone alarm as a backup.

Available for iPhone, Android, and PC/MAC, you can find it here or in your app stores.


-john-

I'll be splitting time between here and The Dap again now. Sorry for the abandonment.

3 comments:

  1. This blog is fantastic.I would like to introduce this nice website Nike Free 3.0 V4 Mens to my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article is really helpful, I like it very much. I will keep your new articles. Nike Free 5.0 V3 Womens

    ReplyDelete

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us