Quantcast

Friday, September 26, 2008

The Return of the Music Video?

So right next to fashion, we have an undying infatuation with music as well, and I am personally a huge fan of music videos. Wellll, good music videos that is, which are hard to come by sometimes, especially in the realm of hip hop.
But in the past 2 days I've seen 2 videos, from The Knux and Heltah Skeltah, that I have on repeat so I thought I should share.

The Knux - Bang Bang
These guys are uber indie so it's cool to see what they were able to do on that Interscope budget they have now. Nice West Side Story feel to it.


Heltah Skeltah - Ruck n Roll
This video is just hysterical to me. Directed by the one n only Rik Cordero, who used what looks like a basement, a handycam, and a 30 dollar budget for some wigs, somehow created this ode to a Rock video. Great.


"You fuckin' guys rock man.... we love you"


-john-

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us