Quantcast

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Step Into Greatness .... Twenty-Three

Last night I ran into this amazing Michael Jordan tribute video "Twenty-Three". While I usually try to stay away from sports on the blog i just HAD to post this cause it literally had me for the entire 10 minutes it was on.

So for everyone that grew up to MJ, get ready for nostalgia. And for everyone calling Kobe the greatest, I'm going to assume you missed out on this man so sit back and get educated...

.



The video is somewhat chronological, so if crunched for time skip ahead to the 3:30 mark to see the utter dominance era. But young MJ was quite impressive also.


Kobe and Lebron, you are on your way, but I'm sorry nobody is touching Jordan quite yet.


-john-


via theshoegame

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us