Quantcast

Monday, June 01, 2009

Adidas Originals by Neighborhood (Video Preview)

With some huge names like Jeremy Scott and Ransom already having done an Adidas Originals collection, there will now be an Adidas Originals collection by Neighborhood for the Fall 2009 season.




Brand names and hype aside, I just think that this collection is amazingly clean and well done. Also love what they've done combining the Adidas and NBHD logos. I'm not really sold on the footwear at all but the clothes, namely the outerwear, all looks great and I'm sure will fly out of the store. I NEED that polka dotted wind breaker with the leopard print accent down the sides, really nice looking.

When better pictures or look books surface I will surely put them up on the blog, but I was excited enough to just show this video for now.



-john-


via BT2 ,via PeaceMag

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us