Quantcast

Friday, March 06, 2009

KryptoNate Nike Foamposite Lite Release

After winning the NBA Slam Dunk Contest in them, Nate Robinson's KryptoNate Foamposite Lite sneaker created some crazy buzz. Buzz which was quickly quieted down once Nate and Nike both claimed that there was only the one pair in existence with no release to come.
Well now, about a month later, Nike has changed their tune and announced that there will be an official release of the glowing green sneaker.






In true Nike style these will be very exclusive to the New York (confirmed at House of Hoops, Harlem, and rumored at NikeTown, midtown) and will drop on when else but the greenest of days, March 17th, St. Patrick's Day.

I'm not big on basketball sneakers but I still would love to get my hands on these. I've got class on St. Patrick's day but I'm already plotting on how I can get green sneakers with some green beer in the city.


-john-

via kix

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Home | Streetwear Fans | Streetwear Brands | About Us | Blog | Contact Us